Standard PSD-15 Rifles come equipped with a 1:7 twist, chrome lined barrel capable of firing bullets weighing 55 to 77 grains. Our barrels are hand lapped to the upper receiver after anodizing to remove any high spots and inconsistencies. Accuracy is dependent upon many factors such as bullet weight, powder load, rifling twist rate, operator technique, environmental conditions, etc.
Our production barrels have achieved anywhere from .125″ to 1.5″ M.O.A.. Obviously, we would hope that every production barrel would shoot Sub-M.O.A., but with all of the above factors, we cannot guarantee a specific group size. PLEASE NOTE: Using reloaded ammunition will void warranty. Modifying chamber or barrel voids warranty. This includes re-reaming of chamber, re-turning barrel to a lesser diameter and/or rethreading barrel for compensator or attachments.
- Collapsible 6 position M4 stock
- Matched, forged, flat top upper and lower receivers
- Barrel hand-lapped to upper receiver for accuracy
- Mil-spec fire control parts
- Removable A2 rear sight
- M-16 bolt carrier with properly staked gas key
- MP (Magnetic Particle) & HPT (High Pressure Tested) bolt
- M4 feed ramps
- 16 inch, 1:7 twist, chrome lined, 4140, M4 profile barrel
- A2 sight block properly pinned with 2-0 taper pins
- A2 flash suppressor
- Mil-spec anodized upper and lower finish
- Mil-spec parkerized barrel
Custom parts/builds available on request